Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sewing Camp!!!!

Last week I went to a sewing camp in old mount pleasant, SC. It was Monday to Friday, 1:00 to 3:00. There were 6 girls including me. The girl that taught the camp had sewing machines for each of us. We made super cool things, and it was super fun and easy. I met this girl there, her name is Gracelyn Ely. She is going into the 7th grade, and she goes to Cario middle school. I do too! She has a sister named Sheldyn and she is going into the 3rd grade at Pinkney Elementary School, that is where Corbin goes. Gracelyn and I have tons in common with each other. I loved sewing camp!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Devyn. I love what you made! Really great stuff. I do have a question for you: Was the scrunchy hard to make? How do you get it to be scrunchy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe all the things you made in one week...that would have taken me forever..especially loved the orange thing with the pockets..that is a real useful item to have...nice work...and oh yes that large tote with the bottom piece..when you come up to Maine next summer you will have to show me how to make that..
    Love,
    Mem

    ReplyDelete