Sunday, August 12, 2012

lego jabbas palace:corbin

This blog is me working on jabbas palace.It took me all week to build this set because little kids kept destroying it.I built jabbas palace in star wars lego camp.




This is landon looking at the parts of jabbas palace that  we already finished building.  


This is me just finishing up jabbas palace on Friday

This is a picture of jabbas palace finished.

This is a picture close up and if you look closely on top of chewbacca head theres a handle and if you lift up the handle it opens a trap door.



This picture is jabbas palace complited on with my name on the paper


Now that ive built jabbas palace really really really want jabbas palace for my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Corbin, I love Jabba's palace! I can't believe you built that. It is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ...Jabba's palace looks like it must have taken you a long time to build...plus it takes so much patience to complete that..such small detail work...you are quite the little craftsman.....keep blogging ..love to see what you do
    Love,
    Memere

    ReplyDelete