Sunday, February 12, 2012

Talent, Hobbies, and other things that add to the chaos in our house

So Devyn had the idea to do a lovefightspbj post on talent. Perfect timing, her first cheering competition for the season was Sunday. Here are the three kids doing activities from this past week.

LANDON
Landon currently is enrolled in swim lessons and gymnastics.
Here are two clips from his free time at gymnastics.

Landon's description of video 1:
"I am using the rings to kick the pommel horse."

Landon's description of video 2:
"I am doing flips."

CORBIN
Corbin currently does gymnastics, basketball, and guitar lessons.
He chose to do his video of himself playing the guitar.

Corbin's description:
"I played row your boat because I think I do a good job on this one."

 

DEVYN
Devyn is currently a cheerleader (2 teams) and takes tumbling. This video is from this past Sunday's competition.
Devyn's description:
"This was our first cheering competition we ever had this year. We won first place, and I am super happy because we worked so hard. I can't wait for next weekend! On this first video, I am on the left side of everything going up ".

"Here I am in the front doing a dance called the "Howdown Throwdown."         


No comments:

Post a Comment