Friday, February 3, 2012

Art from 3 very different points of view.


Task for this post. I asked the crew to post something that shows off their artistic side. They all chose very different things and actually enjoyed this project, thank god! All photography was taken by the "artist" except for the one of Landon cutting his hearts (taken by me, obviously)

Devyn
This weeks blog prompt is ART. Click on these three links to view my art! Hope you like it!



Corbin
This week is an art week and I chose the book of star wars characters that I made for Landon because he loves it.

Darth Sidious is a powerful sith lord. His first eprentice was Darth Maul. His second eprentice was Count Dooku. And his third eprentice was Darth Vader. 


Grevious's body guards are powerful. They work for General Grevious. Their other name is Magnaguard.


Gamorrean guards work for Jabba the hutt in his palace. The color of their skin is green. They have an ax for a weapon.


Jabba the hutt is a big slimy crime lord. He is also very powerful. His favorite deceration is Han Solo in carbonite hung up on his wall.


I dont know much about commander cody but I do know that he returned Obi-Wan Kenobi,s lost lightsaber to him while he was chasing General Greivous


Wampa is a very strong ice creature. He lives on the planet hoth. He once trapped luke but luke escaped safely by cutting off his left arm with his lightsaber


Obi-Wan Kenobi is a jedi master. He is in the high jedi counsil. He has a blue colored lightsaber. his aprentice is Anakin Skywalker.


Yoda is a jedi master. He is in the high jedi counsil. He has very long ears. He needs a cane to walk. The color of his lightsaber is green.  His aprentice is Luke Skywalker. 


Landon
Landon chose his art post to be about his Valentine's magnets that he made for school. The last 3 photos he took by himself, and all captions I typed, but are his own words.
Landon: "I was cutting paper into hearts for my people at school."
Landon: "This is a heart because I love Dax."
Landon: "This says "Love, Landon" and the black thing is a magnet for their fridge."
Landon: " This picture shows the magnets for my school."

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Corbin, Landon, and Devyn! This is impressive art! Corbin, I love your book. Your drawings are great and tell a good story. Landon, those hearts are wonderful! Colorful and I like to see them on your refridgerator.

    Devyn--those websites are fantastic! Cute, cute stuff.

    Love, Matante Michelle

    ReplyDelete