Thursday, May 10, 2012

Devyn: Softball

I just started playing softball. We've only had 3 games. 2 wins 1 loss. Friday was our best game. We were against Maraeka's team. The score was 9-1. We won. The first time I went to hit I got 4 balls, so I got to go to walk to first base. Then when the next batter was up I stole second base. I was at second for a while but then when I could steal I booked it to to third. She missed the ball, so I ran home and the catcher didn't get the ball in time so I got a home run. My team mates were cheering for me. It felt good. The second time that I got to hit I hit the ball, hard! But it was a foul. Saturday's game the score was 6-3. We won again. Wednesday's game the score was 5-4 we won again! I'm on the Patti Gagne team our team color is bright yellow. I'm number 17.



This is my team in our dugout

This is me up to bat

That's me at first base

1 comment:

  1. Love your post Devyn...so very proud of you...it shows that you are getting more confident....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete