Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fun rainy day craft: Name Monsters

On Monday I had art at school and when I was finished my project my art teacher taught me a really fun and cool craft to do. They are called "Name Monsters." Here are the steps to making one.
Step 1: fold a piece of paper any size of color the hot do way
Step 2: make sure that the crease is on the bottom, and write your name in cursive. Make sure that the ends of the letters are touching the crease at the bottom.
Step 3: Trace your name with a sharpie or permanent marker of your color choice.
Step 4: Flip over and hold up to a window. Make sure that the first letter of your name is on the far right side of the folded paper.
Step 5: Trace you name so that it is backwards.
Step 6: Take it off the window and trace your name with a sharpie.
Step 7: Open the paper and decorate it into your own unique monster

By: Devyn

Step: 1

Step: 2



Step: 3



Step: 4



Step: 5



Step: 6



Step: 7




1 comment:

  1. Hi Devyn, I love your art project so much! It's very cool.

    Love, Matante Michelle

    ReplyDelete