Thursday, March 29, 2012

Corbin-South Carolina: MY SEA SHELL ADVENTURE AND YOGURT MEAL

I love looking for sea shells.  I think sea shells are really pretty and beautiful.  I really like the color patterns on the sea shells.  My favorite kinds of shells are sand dollar,conch shell,clam,blood ark shell,umbonium,.  I was looking for sea shells and I saw a jelly fish!  There were quite a few.  I love finding a million shells and taking a million home.


I walked into the yogurt place and I liked it already.  I had vanilla and chocolate flavor.  For toppings I had gummy worms,cookies,gummy bears,caramel.  I ate it out side.  It was really good.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Corbin! I loved reading about what you're doing on your trip to South Carolina! It sounds like you found a lot of shells. Awesome. I had never heard of an umbonium shell before. I learned something new. :)

    And the yogurt place sounds fantastic. Wish I could have some!

    Love, Matante Michelle

    ReplyDelete