Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fashion Camp By Devyn!

Hey everyone! On Monday I did a fashion camp! It was so much fun and I learned a lot of things. It was at Towne Center which is like this big shopping plaza with a ton of stores. Now I will list all the stores we went to and what we did and what I learned!

1 Ulta: We got mini makeovers and learned how to apply make up correctly. Then we learned about what colors of nail polish go with which season. Last but not least we learned about hair care.

2 Teal: At teal we got to dress our own manicans! That was really fun to do!

3 Francesca's: Here we got to look at different patterns and say what they were. Also we got to find different styles of clothing.

4 Burton's Grill: This is a restaurant and we ate lunch here. We learned table manners and how to act while eating out.

5 Versona Accessories: This is my new favorite store. At Versona they picked out an outfit for us to accessorize, then we accessorized what we were wearing, then we picked out our own outfit and accessories.

6 Belk: Lastly we went to Belk and talked about shoes. They gave us an event and we had to pick out the appropriate kind of shoe that we would were.

At this camp they gave me a 25 dollar gift card to Towne Center, which I already spent at Versona. They also gave me a ton of coupons and discounts. My favorite thing probably was the I heart to shop tee shirt that they also gave me. It was a lot of fun and I am definitely going to do it next year!







1 comment:

  1. Devyn -- This sounds like a great time! Versona sounds very cool.

    Love,
    Matante Michelle

    ReplyDelete