Saturday, April 7, 2012

IF I HAD A PUG BY CORBIN

For the past mounth i've been bugging my mom and my dad for a Pug.  A Pug is a type of dog.  The reason I want a Pug cause I really like squishy and chubby dogs and Pugs have squishy and chubby faces.  I said to my mom and my dad I would train it I would play with it I would feed it I would sweep and vacum all the Pugs sheadings I would give the Pugs bathes I would give the Pug walks I would want the Pug to be a boy I would name the Pug Zack I would clean up the Pugs poop and pee and most in porten of all I would give the Pug love.  My mom and my dad said I need to show the responsibility that a Pug neddes and then they would talk about it .  Did you know that my family is moving to South Carolina?  I'm so exited to move to South Carolina because I might get a Pug.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Corbin, Wow I did not know you want a pug! The picture of the pug sure looks cute! I can see why you like this kind of dog. His face is so squishy. :)

    I am excited to learn you're moving to South Carolina! What an adventure! You'll go to a new school, meet new friends, and have a new house! It's great you can do this together, with your family.

    I miss you very much. I will be in Maine in May, so I will get to see you then.

    Love,
    Matante Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corbin,
    I bet you would take good care of that cute little pug...and he would just love you back..keep us posted how things are going...love your post,please keep writing
    Love you,
    Mem

    ReplyDelete