Saturday, January 21, 2012

Devyn- mom's new recipe

"Mom whats for dinner?" "Rutabaga Casserole." "What in the world is that?" You'll have to see, and you'll see a whole lot more of it if you like it." "Fine, whatever."

What do you think of it after the first bite?
Well it's OK, I don't mind it.

What do you think of it after the fifth bite?
Awesome, I love it so much! It was creamy and crunchy at the same time!

Should mom make this dish again or never again?
She should totally make it again, and I know she will because we are supposed to get more rutabagas in our farm share. Can't wait!

I love Rutabaga Casserole. I think that everyone should at least try it sometime in their life. I recommend this tasteful dish to make for parties, potlucks, and family dinners. I hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, Devyn! I will definitely make this.

    ReplyDelete