Saturday, November 26, 2011

Devyn's Christmas list

I can't wait for Christmas! It is going to be so much fun. I hope I get a lot of presents. And I look forward to spending time with my family. Also I can't wait to get and decorate our Christmas tree. I might get one in my room if my parents say yes, and I hope they do. So I am going to write about what I want for Christmas, so memere I hope you are reading this.

What I Want For Christmas is...
a puppy
a phiten
a cell phone
an apple laptop
crackle nail polish
uggs
shoes from Osiris or DC
clothes from hollister, abecrombie kids, and areopostale
a hamster
stuff for my room
and anything that will suit my interests

SO ya that's what I want for Christmas. Like I can't wait I already made a link chain and everything. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. I hope I get really cool presents. And I can't wait for the Christmas Beaudoin gathering at my house. It is going to be sooooooo much fun. I can hardly wait. We are going to have guessing jars, an ugly sweater contest, and so much more. yay!!!! 
                                                                                                      -Devyn-

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Devyn, I have your list now !! Love, Matante Michelle

    ReplyDelete